|Category||:||Foreign Policy & International Relations, Books, Politics & Current Events|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
On the world maps common in America, the Western Hemisphere lies front and center, while the Indian Ocean region all but disappears. This convention reveals the geopolitical focus of the now-departed twentieth century, but in the twenty-first century that focus will fundamentally change. In this pivotal examination of the countries known as “Monsoon Asia”—which include India, Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Burma, Oman, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Tanzania—bestselling author Robert D. Kaplan shows how crucial this dynamic area has become to American power. It is here that the fight for democracy, energy independence, and religious freedom will be lost or won, and it is here that American foreign policy must concentrate if the United States is to remain relevant in an ever-changing world. From the Horn of Africa to the Indonesian archipelago and beyond, Kaplan exposes the effects of population growth, climate change, and extremist politics on this unstable region, demonstrating why Americans can no longer afford to ignore this important area of the world.
- E-Books [Kindle/ePub/PDF]
- L'Iran funesto
- Is the EU Doomed?
- Les nouvelles routes de la soie
- The Future of Power
- Journal d’un jeune diplomate dans l’Amérique de Trump
- From Cold War to Hot Peace
- The Prize
- La politique internationale de l'Allemagne
- Diplomatie et politique étrangère à l’heure de la mondialisation
- International Relations: A Very Short Introduction
- La menzogna in politica
- Insights on Singapore's Politics and Governance from Leading Thinkers
- South Korea at the Crossroads
- Israël, parlons-en!
- Descent into Chaos
- Soft Power
- Strategic Vision
- Le Grand Secret d’Israël
- The World
- Winning the War on War
- Relations internationales
- 2019-2029 : quel monde dans 10 ans ?